A pawn is a cash loan on items that you bring in as collateral. You can then repay the loan to get your items back at a later date. If you know you don’t want to keep an item, you can just sell the item to us for cash.
We determine the value of items brought to us by researching what they sell for in the “used” market. This is often significantly less than what they sold for new. Even jewelry has a huge mark-up when purchased new from large retailers. And, don’t forget, the more we loan on an item, the more we profit from the interest on that loan. So we have an incentive to maximize the amount we loan you – not the other way around.
Unlimited. You can keep your items in pawn as long as you need to and as long as you keep current on payments.
You have 30 days to either repay the loan, or to make an interest payment. There is an additional “grace period” of 30 days before you risk losing the item(s). If you go 60 days without any payment, then your item(s) may be put out for sale. If you are ever worried about missing a payment, do not hesitate to call us – we will work with you so that you don’t lose your item(s).
If you can’t or don’t want to pick up your pawn then the items will go out for sale. If you are struggling to make payments and want to keep your items then contact us and we can see what we can do to help.
You can have as many pawns open as you would like.
Yes. You can re-pawn any item you would like any number of times you would like.
No. Defaulting on a pawn here will never hurt your credit rating.
Yes. Defaulting on a pawn does not affect your reputation with us. You are still welcome to come in and do more pawns.
We can loan any amount from $10 – $100,000 or more!
We pay out all pawns and purchases with cash.
No. We are only allowed to accept cash payments on pawns.
Interesting Industry Facts (2)
That is not true.
The fact is that we take a detailed description of all items we pawn or buy, as well as a copy of the customer’s photo ID and thumb print. All information is electronically transmitted nightly to the police department. The police database then cross references the information with all stolen property reports. If it’s been stolen, the person who sold it faces serious charges. So, if you are a bad guy, this is the last place you want to take stolen property. Nationally, less than 1% of items brought to pawn shops are stolen.
Like you, we don’t want to waste money. We only invest our money in high-quality property. Since we have to be able to resell the items to make a profit, buying broken or poor quality items would run us out of business.
Our Company (1)
Anything we can make money on!
We take most items that any other pawn shop takes, in addition to anything high end or designer. Here is a general list of items: Please call a location if you have any questions about a specific item you have.
- Electronics: Laptops, iPads, Tablets, TVs, etc. Except Phones
- Designer Goods: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, etc. Select Michael Kors, Coach, Dooney & Bourke
- Jewelry: Any jewelry made out of a precious metal such as gold, silver or platinum.
- Watches: Rolex, Breitling, Franck Muller, Audemar Piguet, Tag Heuer, etc. Very select on lower-end brands
- Musical Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Accessories like amplifiers and pedals. Select Keyboards, Drums and Other Larger Instruments
- Automobiles: Cars, Trucks, Vans, Boats, RVs, Jet Skis
- Collectables: Select memorabilia and collectable items such as signed helmets or vintage items.
- Art: Select art, depends on the piece
- Tools: We take any tools that are in like-new condition